Monday, December 20, 2010

Rule Number 1

So i've learned recently that according to College Candy blog the number one rule of a single girl is to NOT date the life of the party.

Um I wish someone could have told me this throughout all of college, even better before I started college.
I dont know what it is about me but i guess I've dated a few "life of the party" guys. And everything this article said was exactly true. if you date the life of the party you can BET everyone will side with him, even people you considered your close friends.
I recently got annoyed at a girl who was one of my close friends from hanging out w one of my ex's at the bar. Her claim, he's so much fun and he buys me free shots. Like was she joking?! DId she think it was going to make it all better? I'm glad our friendship is worth more than a few free shots.

Than there was the other incident...who if anyone knows anything about me you've heard. One of the girls whom I used to be friends with decided to take another guy to our Semi. Like wtf? i know hes a fun guy and the life of the party. But seriously am i chop liver?? Thanks biotches.

Good thing I've been staying away from everything with a penis these last few months. I cant even deal with it after the breakup.

Just going to take a few mins to think about these "good" friends

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment