Saturday, January 1, 2011

JewRicans should rule the world

I honestly don't even know any other JewRicans besides me and my sister but I do know they exist out there! And I'm determined to meet another one, if not marry the only male JewRican out there. The only reason I know there are more out there is because theres actually merchandise being sold for JewRIcans! Yep thats right shit for us! My sister bought me a JewRican mug to go under my Hannukah Bush. Thats right I said it my Hannukah Bush, you Catholic Bitches think your special with a tree? Well your not the only ones. I seriously NEED to meet a male JewRican so we can produce other JewRIcans.

Urban dictionary definition of JewRican: 1.The most awesome thing to be ever!! a cross between a jew nd a puertorican. . . 2. a really cool person who is jewish and puertorican

1. Yo, that girl genna is jewrican, shes awesome just for that!
2. Hmmm. . . i wonder if there are any jewricans in this school. . . cuz they are just really cool!

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment